Can you believe we’re halfway through the year already? It’s 100% true that the older you get the faster time seems to fly by (unless you’re waiting to get off work, then it just takes forever).
I’m just now getting back settled into things but Spain was amazing. I actually ended up using more of my French than Spanish (even once I landed back in the states, go figure), however I was able to make do with my limited vocabulary and some fancy charade work. Never underestimate the importance of…BODY LANGUAGE. HAH.
I’m sorry. I totally had to.
It did make me reconsider keeping my French at like an A1 level at best. It keeps popping up here and there so maybe it’s the universe’s way of telling me that I need French in my life. *eyebrow wiggle*
I’ve had a ton of practice using my Korean in language exchanges with people online so I’m getting really comfortable with the keyboard. I’ve also started trying to watch more live streams even though they don’t have subtitles. Per usual recently, most of my plans for next month lean heavily toward Korean.
- Continue language exchange; maybe meetup with exchange partner!
- Continue to translate fairytale book. Aim for one page a week.
- Find more friends to chat with on Katalk
- Weekly study group meetup [Fridays]
- Create Anki flashcards of vocabulary I learn from the fairytale book.
- Continue reading webtoon once a week. Add any vocab to proper Anki decks. (Sidenote: I’m obsessed with a couple English webtoons at the moment because cute animals!)
- Go to “Busan Day!”
What are your plans for this month?